To “SABAH” groups
- “Admission rules to SABAH groups ” (hereinafter will be referred as Rules) were prepared according to “State Strategy on education development in Republic of Azerbaijan”
- These Rules regulate the contest on students’ acceptance to SABAH groups.
- Admission to SABAH groups of First year – students is implemented in three – stage competition with applying of digital software.
- Students may apply for SABAH groups according to their average grades on no less than 61 Points on defined specialties of I semester of First Academic Year.
- Students can participate only according to their specialties.
- For admission to SABAH groups followings are placed on the official home page (www.sabah.edu.az) of SABAH project: “Savadli, Bacariqli ve Hazirliqli (SABAH) telebeler” Rules, “Electron application form”, “Instruction on filling up the Application” and “Personal Page”
- Appeals Commission is created by Ministry of Education for effectively organizing and implementing the Admission to SABAH Groups and to consider complaints about the results of the examination.
- To participate in the competition applicants must fill the Application Form in the official Home page (www.sabah.edu.az). Time for Apply is determined and announced by the Ministry of Education every year.
- 10 days after filling the application candidates will be get notification about date and place of II Stage ox the Exam.
- Assessment of each candidate is implemented on the basis of their application of I Stage.
- “TEST Bank” is developed by Ministry of Education for the II Stage Examination. Exam questions are conducted on Foreign Language and Logic components.
- Participants must sign up an hour before its starting. ID card must be presented.
- Participants who do not participate in the exam will be reexamined.
- According to “Guidance on answering the questions” each candidate will be presented 50 questions including 25 quiz on Foreign Language and 25 quiz on Logic. 1,5 hours is given to answering.
- Each correct question is estimated by 1 point.
- Results on I and II stage of the Contest will be placed on the official page of Ministry of Education.
- According to their total point candidates are invited to III Stage.
- Candidates admitted to III stage must submit personal documents (copy of application, diplomas, copy of certificate and ID card) to the Contest Commission
- Interview is held by commission consisting of 3 persons appointed by Ministry of Education.
- Final evaluation will be conducted on the following criterias.
- Academic Performance
- Result on the exam held on II Stage
- If any irrelevant is revealed between the submitted documents the candidate’s result will be cancelled.
- After election process the names of candidates are approved by the Minister of Education of Azerbaijan Republic and will replaced on official home page of SABAH Groups.
- Need to highly skilled specialists and developing economy
- Collaboration Projects with developed HEIs of the world – increasing scientific research, experiment and students exchange.
- Improvement of existing programs and labor market requirements.
- Creating new opportunities for Youth, their personal and professional development.
Successfully graduation the Defined Specialties of I year.
Student’s average grade received on during the I year (not less than 61 points)